Thursday, June 16, 2011

MvM's World, Entry #13 - No Trophies In This Dollhouse......

Damn you Netflix! Damn you Dollhouse Tv show starring Eliza Dushku! lol

Ok well seriously, for anyone who has seen me online on the PS3 as of late has seen not a game title under my status (currently playing), but rather it has been saying Netflix. That's right I finally signed up, and I have been using it alot this week instead of playing the games that are supposed to be getting me closer to my monthly goal. Sadly, I don't think I will be hitting that goal now. Getting too far behind. However, I am getting caught up on an old show that I started watching a few years ago, and never finished. Dollhouse.



Yet another ill fated show starring Elza Dushku (who also produced the show) and was canned by FOX (bastards). I am not going to try to explain the show, or it's premise as it would take way too long, so here is the Wikipedia Link (Warning! Contains Spoilers!).




I have spent the last few days, in between being exhausted from all of the overtime I have been working and passing out at home, to re-watch and catch up on this 26 episode masterpiece from the creative mind of Joss Whedon (Buffy, Firefly, Angel, Serenity, etc.). I wrapped up season 1 last night, and I must say I am still really into the show....... and very confused.......lol


But I will keep it up. Only 13 episodes left to go, and knowing that the series did wrap things up and didn't leave you hanging when it was cancelled is a relief. Then after that, I may track down the official comics released after the series ended to see how the story continues.


You know, I wish all the popular sci-fi shows that got canned would have book afterlives. Fuck, look at Star Wars, and Star Trek! Novels out the ass! Why can't they do that for other shows that built up such a huge fan base?

Anyways, I am ranting now. I will resume my trophy ho ways soon, but have to see what happens to Echo next. I have a few suspicions. Guess I will have to tune in to see. :)

Later!

- MvM

No comments:

Post a Comment