Monday, June 6, 2011

MvM's World, Entry #8 - 48 In 5

I set what still may seem like an impossible task and goal for my self as a gamer, but dammit I am having fun, and that's all that matters. With that said I have now racked up 48 trophies in the first 5 days of this month (Today doesn't count yet, as I am at work and haven't played any games yet.....lol). Will I hit my goal for the month?

210 trophies does seem like alot, but broken down that's only 7 a day. So after today is over, based on that factor, I need to be at 42 (nice!) trophies. Seeing that I already have 48 and haven't even played yet today, I feel good about my goal so far.





This will also when done, bring my platinum total up to 19. That is one less than my yearly goal of 20 I set for myself. Looks like Gamer42 is still in action my friends! :)

Here is the 48 I have racked up so far this month:

04 Trophies - SingStar (Goal Sheet Complete)
02 Trophies - Press Your Luck (5 Left On Goal Sheet)
12 Trophies - Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing (5 Left On Goal Sheet)
11 Trophies - BTTF - Episode 3: Citizen Brown (Game Complete!)
19 Trophies - Disney Pixar’s Up (3 Left On Goal Sheet, and will be Complete / Plat #15!)

The rest of the month is still a huge amount of time and will see me not only nabbing those last few left for the above games, but also completing the following games to 100%:

14 Trophies - SBCGFAP Episode 5
28 Trophies - Dante’s Inferno [Plat #16]
36 Trophies - God of War [Plat #17]
35 Trophies - God of War II [Plat #18]
41 Trophies - Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands [Plat #19]

Wish me luck guys, and I will keep you posted! :)

- Gamer42 (MvM)

No comments:

Post a Comment