Thursday, May 26, 2011

MvM's World, Entry #5 - Work and Music

Been a really long work day so far, and it's only half way done. Ugh!

Been using my Rhapsody account to get my 'Queen' fix. Been listening to alot of Queen the last couple of days actually. I guess I go through phases. Just finished playing my favorite Queen album:


Now I am moving onto Greatest Hits III so I can play the Under Pressure 'Rah Mix'. It's really good. :)

The gloominess of the weather and rain, added to me being tired and also being at work is making for a very dull day, and one that is going so slooooooooow.

Other than working, and listening to music, there isn't much going on at the moment. That never lasts long though. I am sure something is bound to happen soon.

I'll be back......

- MvM

No comments:

Post a Comment