Friday, July 1, 2011

MvM's World, Entry #20 - Mid-Year Trophy Update! :)



Well guys and gals, we are now at the half way point of 2011. I had set myself a monsterous goal of hitting the 2,000 overall trophy mark, and 20 Platinum trophies mark by the end of this year. December 31st is still 6 months away, but I feel I am heading in the right direction.

June saw me falling way short of where I wanted to be at this point, but a very quick (and large) catch up is on the way as we head in to July.

I started 2011 with only a mere 744 Trophies. Now I am sitting on a total of 1,388 Trophies. So far this year I have amassed another 644 Trophies. So let's take a quick minute to break this down (I don't keep a detailed Excel Spreadsheet for nothing folks.....lol).......


Total Trophies Earned (By Month)
 
January - 77
February - 65
March - 242
April - 89
May - 48
June - 123

Obviously March was the best month. I don't know or remember what was going on then or what I was doing. Oh wait, yes I do...... I was playing a SHIT TON of video games! lmao!

I also brought the plat total up from 7 to 15. So here is a breakdown of the 8 Platinum Trophies I earned (what and when)......

Total Platinum Trophies Earned (By Month)

January - 0

February - 1
('Spare Parts')

March - 3
('Shrek Forever After', 'Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus', 'Rango')

April - 3
('CSI: Fatal Conspiracy', 'Cars: Race-O-Rama', 'Where The Wild Things Are')

May - 0

June -1
('Disney Pixar's Up!')

Yeah ok, so not any real hard plats, but I will say for kids games, Up! was a huge bitch! Just like Ice Age 3 (which I also got the plat), they end the game with one final, very hard, not easy for kids flying level. Not easy for me either. Not good at flying and inverted controls. Of course I am about to try out After Burner soon so I guess I haven't learned my lesson yet.

With all of the games I have in my backlog, I know for a fact I will hit my 2011 goal of 20 Plats WAY before end of year. I am only 5 away so I am not worried at all at this point.

Not all games have Platinum trophies though. Most PSN games do not have them. So for those I just got '100%' on them. Here is the absolute total breakdown of the total of ALL games completed/beaten by me (Plat AND Non-Plat)..........

Total Games Beaten/Completed (By Month)
 
January - 5
February - 4
March - 10
April - 3
May - 0
June - 4

Wow! I have beaten and/or completed 26 games so far this year! That's a ton! More than I have ever done in any year before......ever! And we are only have way there. Being a certified troho sure does make you play alot more games than you normally would. Kinda neat!

Well ok, the more I write, the less time I have to get some trophies. A certain someone in my PS3 friends list did a trophy update last night and jumped ahead of me again in the totals. I have some catching up (and friendly competition) to do. 

Game On!

- Gamer42 (MvM)

No comments:

Post a Comment