Tuesday, July 5, 2011

MvM's World, Entry #22 - Phone Update

Ok, so here is the deal....... My new Boost Droid phone does work just fine....... as long as I am NOT at home. :(

You read that right friends. Apparently the area I live in is too dense with trees and stuff and I get no signal. No Bars, No 3G, Nothing.........

So when I am out and about its all good. But this appears to be something Boost cant do anything about, and it is the phone either. Just a shitty signal (or lack thereof) where I live.

So it looks like I will need a cheap land line for the apartment now. Probably 'Magic Jack' as it is only $20 a year. Then I can be connected at home and on the go.

In the mean time, if you text me or call me and get no response, then it means I am at home with no service. Until I get my land line hooked up, you all will have to email me, use Google talk, or Facebook to reach me. I use all of those things a ton every day so I am always around.

I will let you guys know when I have that land line.

- MvM

No comments:

Post a Comment