Saturday, July 2, 2011

MvM's World, Entry #21 - No Phone :(

After just one fucking week with this 'wonderful' (note: sarcasm) Samsung Droid phone I got through Boost, I am now temporarily phone-less.

At some point earlier today, the phone decided it no longer wished to pick up any signals. Indoors or outdoors. I tried it I know. So using a different phone, I called customer service. What a fucking joke. Took forever to get to a human being......wich ended up being someone in India whom I could not understand at all.

I was told to reboot this, and press that. Then they said there ya go have a nice day. Guess what?........ It STILL doesn't work!

So now here I sit on this holiday weekend with my son at home, and I have no way to contact anyone or for them to contact me. All I have right now is email and facebook. That's it.

Tomorrow I am going to MY Radio Shack here down the road (not the stupid plainwell one that sold me this pos), and asking them if they can help me as they are a Boost dealer.

If they cannot fix my phone, then I am asking for my money back. Period!

This whole fucking thing sucks. And to make matters worse, some certain people think I am just ignoring them and that my phone is fine. I wish it was that easy, but that is just not the case at all.

Stupid phone! That's what I get for buying a Boost phone I guess. Live and learn. Sometimes, things really are too good to be true. :(

- Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment