Wednesday, July 27, 2011

MvM's World, Entry #24 - Starting Anew......

Welcome to my first cross-website blog. This blog/note is now being posted on my website (mvmsworld.blogspot.com) as well as on Facebook. This is going to bring more readers, and make the comment system so much better and easier to use. :)

*** If you have this posted on your FB wall, it means you were tagged by me as someone who I felt would be interested in reading my blogs. If you are not, please leave a comment below, and I will remove you from future blogs. :) ***

Wow has this been an interesting week so far. New friends, old friends, and what appears to be some pretty life changing moments.


First off Monday was awesome, though with a slight poor judgement moment at the end of it. Monday nights are my weekly 9 Ball pool league with the team, and I love playing (though my skills need to improve). What was even better was that my buddy Jason came to hang out, as well as my other buddy Jason. Confused? lol....... My friend Jason D. lives in Detroit, and normally I only see him once a year. He was in town though and hung out with us. We had a blast! And we also had alot to drink. Being a beer drinker is one thing, but when the shots started coming, I knew I was gonna be in deep doo doo. The night was fun though, but by the end I was very drunk.....and should not have driven home. I know this now, and believe me I got the riot act for it from people.  I will NOT make that mistake again. I will go out and have fun, but be more responsible about my actions. :)

Yesterday, I ended up reconnecting with my cousin and chatted with her on FB. It was really nice, and in the effort to help me meet new people and make new friends, she introduced me to a friend of hers on FB as well. We chatted, and things went well, and may chat again soon here. :)

I am also in the starting stages of really trying to get some old fun things back on track, and that starts with hosting game nights again. Getting all friends together to drink hang out, and play Rock Band till our fingers go numb! Don't worry that never happens........lol

I am really looking forward to Saturday now. I have Alex, and will be taking him and I to the company picnic my Job is hosting. Food, games, amusement all on location at the job site. Should be a ton of fun! Then later that evening, we are heading to Don's house for fun with the kids, going to the park, hanging out and maybe a bonfire. Alex is super excited, he has been asking me when we can go to a bonfire. He loves them! I hope he doesn't turn into a pyro.......lol

Finally, I may be taking a break from work for a week. I put in for vacation time and hopefully will be off all next week. Doing absolutely nothing at all. I need a break from this place, and need some time to spend alone, and with friends, and just relax. I have earned it and deserve it! lol

Things have been super hard the last few days, and my emotions have been all over the place. Like I have fucking PMS or something lol. But it is getting better and I am just letting it all out of my system. Little by little. And slowly will have my life back on track. I know from what I have learned and seen, that there are things I need and don't need in my life. I am more wise to seeing these things now before they happen. I am going to be in control of my destiny, and will not let others dictate how things are going to go. LOL......... I said dick.....tate.......lol

Ok, well I am gonna get going for now, but thanks for reading my blog and talk to you guys soon!

- Rob / MvM

No comments:

Post a Comment